ROCHESTER, NY (November 10, 2021) Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and its Women’s Council affiliate announce the finalists chosen for the ATHENA International Award®, the ATHENA International Young Professional Award®, and the ATHENA International Organizational Award®.
Greater Rochester Chamber and the Women’s Council plan to present the internationally recognized awards, which honor and empower women in business, at the 36th annual ATHENA Awards in-person celebration on January 20, 2022.
The ATHENA International Young Professional Award recognizes emerging female leaders in the 30 to 45 year old range who demonstrate excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession and serve as a role model for young women both personally and professionally.
The 2022 ATHENA International Young Professional Award finalists are:
- Tanvi Asher, Owner, Shop Peppermint
- Lauren Gallina Payne, Marketing Director, Gallina Development Corporation
- Natalie Grigg, Supervising Partner/Default Services Department, Woods Oviatt Gilman
- Flossie Hall, Director of Business Development & Marketing, Generation Capital Management
- Christina Halladay, UX Director, ITX Corp.
- Michele Liddle, Founder/CEO, The Perfect Granola
- Katherine McClung, Member, Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Stephanie Paredes, Assistant Director, Multicultural Programs, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Tashanda Thomas, Chief Human Resources Officer, WXXI Public Media
- Stacey Trien, Partner, Adams Leclair, LLP
- Tomicka Wagstaff, Assistance Vice President for Academic Access and Success, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rema Yaskulski, Sr. Development Officer, Rochester Regional Health